Our Partners

Headphones for mobile phones SONY MDR-E9LP Wired Pink
Headphones for mobile phones SONY MDR-E9LPB Wired Black
"Get Your Hands on the Powerful ASUS A5402WHAK All-in-One System with Intel Core i7 Processor
Introducing the ASUS A5402WHAK - the ultimate All-in-One system designed to provide you with unparalleled performance and convenience. Equipped with the latest Intel Core i7-11700B processor, this system can reach up to 4.8GHz, making it ideal for heavy multitasking, gaming, and other demanding computing tasks.
Get Your Hands on the Powerful ASUS A5402WHAK All-in-One System with Intel Core i7 Processor
Introducing the ASUS A5402WHAK - the ultimate All-in-One system designed to provide you with unparalleled performance and convenience. Equipped with the latest Intel Core i7-11700B processor, this system can reach up to 4.8GHz, making it ideal for heavy multitasking, gaming, and other demanding computing tasks.
With its Full HD 23.8-inch display, you can enjoy crystal-clear visuals for an immersive computing experience.
The ASUS A5402WHAK comes with 16GB DDR4 RAM, which ensures seamless operation of applications, games, and software.
With a 512GB SSD NVMe, you'll have the space you need to save all your files, documents, photos, and videos.
Thanks to the Intel UHD Graphics, you can enjoy excellent graphics performance for gaming and video editing.
Note that the system comes without OS, providing you with the freedom to choose the operating system that best suits your needs.
The Power of Intel Core i7 Processor
The Intel Core i7-11700B processor is a powerhouse, providing exceptional computing performance and speed that can meet the demands of a variety of workloads. Its eight physical cores and sixteen threads make it ideal for heavy multitasking, video editing, and gaming. With a base clock speed of 2.8GHz and maximum turbo frequency of 4.8GHz, it delivers blazing-fast performance that minimizes load times and enhances application responsiveness.
Full HD Display for Superior Visuals
The ASUS A5402WHAK's Full HD display delivers exceptional clarity and detail that immerses you in a stunning visual experience. With a resolution of 1920 x 1080, you can enjoy watching movies, playing games, or working on projects with sharp and vivid images. Its 23.8-inch size provides ample screen space for multitasking, allowing you to work on multiple windows side by side.
Storage, Speed, and Performance
The ASUS A5402WHAK comes with 16GB DDR4 RAM, which provides ample memory to run demanding applications like Autodesk, Adobe, and 3D modeling software with ease. It also comes with a 512GB SSD NVMe, which ensures fast boot times and quick file access. With lightning-fast read and write speeds, you can work on projects effortlessly and without any lag.
Intel UHD Graphics for Exceptional Gaming and Video Editing
The ASUS A5402WHAK comes with Intel UHD Graphics, which provides excellent graphics performance that can handle most modern games and video editing software. With its 24 execution units and support for DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.5, you can enjoy a smooth gaming experience for most of your favorite games.
The ASUS A5402WHAK is an all-in-one computer that comes with an Intel Core i7-11700B processor.
The system is equipped with a Full HD 23.8-inch display, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and 512GB SSD NVMe.
The Intel UHD Graphics ensure enhanced gaming and video editing performance.
The system comes without OS, providing the freedom to choose the operating system that best suits you.
Experience Blazing-Fast Computing with the ASUS A5402WHAK
Get your hands on one of the powerful All-in-One computers available today. Let the ASUS A5402WHAK take your computing experience to the next level with its exceptional performance, stunning visuals, and fast storage capabilities. Perfect for both personal and professional use, it's a reliable system that can handle even the most demanding workloads with ease."
Uncover more by clicking now: https://www.kiwiqa.com/qa-in-agile-environments/

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 X200 Wi-Fi 32 GB, silver
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Advertisement

18y CamGirls — Free Anonymous Webcams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Utilizing CSS Inheritance for Mobile-First Design AntonWab 0 68 21 June, 2024, 06:24 pm
Last Post: AntonWab
  Call Center Headsets Logitech H151 Wired Analog Black AntonWab 0 92 05 June, 2024, 02:15 pm
  Headphones for mobile phones JBL Tune 215BT with gold wire AntonWab 0 71 05 June, 2024, 12:05 pm
  Headphones Genius HS-230U USB Black AntonWab 0 87 05 June, 2024, 10:01 am
  Headphones for mobile phones Huawei Freebuds PRO 2 Wireless White AntonWab 0 74 05 June, 2024, 05:38 am